جاري تحميل ... فنون

إعلان الرئيسية

جديد فنون

عاجل

إعلان في أعلي التدوينة

جديد موقع علَّم نفسك

جديد علَّم نفسك
عالمي‏‎Jeffrey Pipes Guice

Does absence make the heart grow fonder…

 

‏‎Jeffrey Pipes Guice‎‏

 Does absence make the heart grow fonder…



Does absence make the heart grow fonder…

Or is it simply a silly cliche…

When the sun retreats behind a cloud…

Does that make for a lonely day…

When your friend goes across the ocean…

Is it okay to miss the long walks…

What I miss the most about her…

Is lying in bed and having our sweet talks…

I do believe that the time away…

Makes me think of her more and more…

I really miss walking my little friend, Roux…

And I hope they come back home, for sure…

Jeffrey Pipes Guice


***********************


***********************

إعلان في أسفل التدوينة

اتصل بنا

نموذج الاتصال

الاسم

بريد إلكتروني *

رسالة *